This three-hour online course is about understanding and managing everyday anxiety at school.
EASE Online includes six sections:
- Introducing EASE
- The Educator’s Role in Mental Health
- Understanding Anxiety
- Anxiety in the Classroom
- Creating a Supportive Environment
- Tying It All Together
On completing EASE Online, you’ll receive a certificate of completion and access to the EASE lessons.
Steps For Registration:?
1. Register (by October 15th ) at?https://healthymindsbc.gov.bc.ca/ease-online/
2. October 22nd 9:00-9:30 Go to your teams invite and meet your EASE district trainer to walk through the first section
3. Complete the rest of the online program on your own.
4. October 22nd 1:30-2:00 Go back to Teams and process and discuss the content with other educators and EASE district trainer.
This workshop is an invitation to join others on Teams for an introduction to the online program and then work through the online course on your own. At 1:30pm you will be invited to join other educators for questions and discussion to process the information.