On October 22nd join us at 10:00am on Teams for an EASE 8-12 online course introduction.
Rejoin TEAMS at 2:00-2:30pm for a quick debrief where you can ask questions and process the learning with others.
2. October 22nd 10:00-10:30 Go to your Teams invite and meet your EASE district trainer to walk through the first section.3.
3. Complete the rest of the online program on your own.
4. October 22nd 2:00-2:30 Go back to Teams and process and discuss the content with other educators and EASE district trainer.
More about the online content:
This three-hour online course is about understanding and managing everyday anxiety at school. Upon completion you will receive educator and student resources including information on:
• Breathing Exercises to Calm your Mind and Body
• Facing your Fears
• 10 Habits that can Support your Mood
• Getting ahead of Procrastination
• Coping with Public Speaking Nerves
• Strategies for Dialing Down Test Anxiety
• Anxiety Resources: Apps, Websites and Videos
Presenter(s): Paula Foran and Irene Kim
District Counsellors, Mental health and Well-being Team