Audience: CUPE 15 Office Support and Technical & Resource Support Staff
This two-session course is for individuals who would like to improve their Excel skills.
Improve your spreadsheets skills with more complex logical formulas and perform multifaceted analysis with pivot tables and charts. Be able to apply multiple text functions in situations where text extraction or joining is needed. Apply conditional formatting to visually analyze data and reports.
Upon successful completion of Excel Level 2 you will be able to perform these tasks:
- Use Logical functions that adapt to changing input
- Create Pivot tables & charts to analyze and filter data
- Incorporate nested functions
- Use named ranges to augment formulas
- Implement visual conditional formatting
- Utilize text functions with your spreadsheets
For each session, participants will be paid at the OSB rate to attend. Participants must attend both sessions. For a complete course outline, please use the link below.
Presenter(s): Luis Ribeiro (President | Crystal Clear Computer Training)