Audience: CUPE 15 Office Support and Technical & Resource Support Staff
This two-session course is for individuals who would like to improve their Excel skills.
Develop skills to create and modify Excel worksheets using Excel’s built in-functions together with day-to-day formulas. Gain understanding on how to sort, filter and remove duplicates in a typical collection of data in a table. Be able to apply look up formulas such as VLOOKUP. Better manage Excel’s printing activities.
Upon successful completion of Excel Level 1 you will be able to perform these tasks;
- Create formulas and use built in functions
- Perform essential calculations and reports
- Use appropriate cell referencing and formula best practices
- Format and print Excel spreadsheets
- Utilize Excel charts to analyze and present data
- Create functional interactive spreadsheets
For each session, participants will be paid at the OSB rate to attend. Participants must attend both sessions. For a complete course outline, please use the link below.
Presenter(s): Luis Ribeiro (President | Crystal Clear Computer Training)