The Mental Health Commission of Canada's certified Working Mind workshop for employees offers practical knowledge to increase participants’ overall comfort level with mental illness. On completing the course, employees will be able to:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- support colleagues with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
Employees only need to attend 1 workshop.
The Working Mind will be delivered via Teams. Access details will be sent to registered participants on April 23rd.
Please note the session normally runs for 3 hours, however the facilitators will stay online for 10-15 minutes at the end of the session to answer any additional questions participants may have.
Sessions full? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist. Please specify your preferred course start time(s). Employee Wellness will notify you should a space open up for you.