The Mental Health Commission of Canada's certified Working Mind workshop for employees offers practical knowledge to increase participants’ overall comfort level with mental illness. On completing the course, employees will be able to:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- support colleagues with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
Employees only need to attend 1 workshop.
These sessions are now fully booked. If you would like to be added to the waiting list in case of any cancellations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying which time slot you would prefer to attend.