All Health & Safety Committee members are invited to attend ONE of the sessions. This year's topics will include:
- Challenging topics currently facing H&S Committees (scenarios and small group discussions)
- COVID Safety
- Violence in the Workplace
- Refusal of Unsafe Work
- Bullying & Harassment
- Curriculum Resources
- Top 10 Health & Safety issues....
- Training will be held in-person at the VSB Education Centre
- Max Occupancy Limit #: 22 registrants/per session
After registering for the training, you will immediately receive a confirmation echoed back on your screen and the confirmation will be sent to your email account.** If this does not occur, please check that your java scripts are enabled or try registering with another browser. For further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Require an EOC/TOC?
Record your absence in SFE, using Reason of Absence Code 166 - H&S Committee Training. If an EOC is required, select this option in SFE. This must occur in addition to the online registration.
Building Engineers/Head Custodians
For those Building Engineers who are on H&S Committees, separate sessions will be offered during the summer break. Training dates will be announced. Watch upcoming information.
- Masks are required and must be worn in all common areas within the VSB Education Centre.
- The VSB Education Centre building is closed to the public. Please wait outside the entrance doors at 10th Avenue where H&S staff will meet you to provide access to the building.
- Morning coffee will be provided. Lunch is on your own. Recommend you bring a pre-packed lunch and your own beverages (water bottle, etc.).
- Restaurants are available in the area that provide take-out.
- Cafeteria service is permanently closed. Microwaves and a water station is accessible.