All Workplace Joint Health & Safety Committee members (new and continuing) are invited to attend ONE of the following ½ day training sessions held in-person at the VSB Education Centre.
This year's topics will include:
- Fire Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Workplace Violence Environmental Site Risk Assessment
After registering for the training, you will immediately receive a confirmation echoed back on your screen and the confirmation will be sent to your email account. If this does not occur, please check that your java scripts are enabled or try registering with another browser. For further assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Record absence in SFE, using Reason of Absence Code 166 - Health & Safety Training.
If an EOC/TOC is required, select this option in SFE. This must occur in addition to online registration in the course.
Building Engineers/Head Custodians
For those Building Engineers who are on H&S Committees, separate sessions will be offered during the summer break. Training dates will be announced. Watch upcoming information.
Parking at VSB
- Pay hourly parking is available underground at VSB Ed Centre (entrance on Fir St and Broadway). Pay machines accept credit card, coin, or pay by app.
- Staff who attend the training and park in the VSB Ed Centre Parkade will be reimbursed for parking - up to $10.00/day.
- Please bring your parking receipt to the training. If paying by app, please email receipt to email@example.com
Morning coffee will be provided. Cafeteria service is permanently closed. Microwaves and a water station is accessible.